- The OIUAM Conducts Post Graduate Course, Bachelor Certification Course in the Various Systems of alternative medicines through its distance education programmes and its training centres.
- A unique intense practical and clinical training programme of 7 days duration is held every month. This Training programme is for the benefit of the board’s large number of students from outstation but is also open to all interested in joining these classes.
- The Board regularly conducts short courses, orientation courses, workshops and seminars on differnet alternative therapies, traditional medicine and holistic healing in general.
- A variety of alternative medical instruments and books on various alternative therapies are available with the board.
- The OIUAM also honours meritorious persons who have made a significant contribution in the field of alternative medicine. Dedicated practitioners are also awarded for their services.
For details please write to :
Dr. T. Selvaraj, Chairperson,
The Open InternationalUniversity for Alternative Medicines,
60, Mela Chetty st, Kuttalam - 609801, TamilNadu, India